jueves, 8 de enero de 2009

...take notes!!



guidelines in my life (I'm NOT selfish, it can be yours too):

**do not regret about anything
We learn something for each mistake we made.We have always a second chance.
....(like today! i do not regret singing with my bf to strangers XD)

**impossible is nothing(...yes i know, this is not a guideline at all...it is a slogan)
no matter what the issue is, there's always a solution.
We decide if something is difficult or not...but for me ...impossible is nothing.

**if life gives you lemons ...share them!
When we feel like everything is going great, why not sharing this happiness?
Maybe we can make others feel the way we do.

**everything happens 4 a reason
we meet people for a reason, maybe we can learn something from them or they can prepare us for another person.
things...they just happened...but...they have a reasOn...even though we can't see them at first sight.

**The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
I know it is from Moulin Rouge but I love it.The best thing is that this quote has sense for me, I am so deeply beautifully in love and as far as I'm concerned my mon cheri feels the same way about me.

No hay comentarios: